When you start looking for a new home not only do you need to know how much you want to spend * but also what exactly do you want in your new home......
The Guthrie Team will ask you all sorts of questions to streamline the process and get exactly what you want..... Consider the following to determine what you would really like. Then go back through that list and decide what you just have to have. We have found that if you find a home with 90 % of what you want & need you have found your home. There is no perfect home...........
· Age: Do you prefer Historic Properties, or Newer ones?
· Style: Ranch, Bungalow, Contemporary,Traditional ?
· Bedrooms: How many? Split Floorplan?
· Bathrooms: How many? Are they updated?
· Living and Dining Areas: Open, Formal Dining?
. Level: Strictly one floor, Upstairs Bonus Room, Definitely Two Floors?
· Square feet: How much space?
· Ceilings: How high?
· Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? Open to other living areas?
· Storage: Big closets,Extra Linen Closets, Walk In Closets, Outdoor Shed?
· Parking: A Garage or Carport? 3 Car Garage?
· Extras: Attic or basement?
· Office/ Study
· Play/Exercise Room/Man Cave
· Security system
· Irrigation Systen
· En Suite Guest Room?
· Hot tub
· Wooded lot .....all grass
· Patio, Deck, or Porch
· Laundry room
*During the pre-approval process many first time buyers find it is easier to determine the amount of monthly payment you will be comfortable with and work backwards with your lender to determine the price range home you should be looking for.